Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hippie shuns technology, blogs about it



Berkeley, CA - "J. 6. X.P.," the infamous "anti-technology" hippie of the Bay area in California has gained notariety for his outspoken stance against technological advancements. "I ain't got a car, I ain't got a house - I ain't need any of that."

You can read all about J6XP's philosophies against technology on his blog site, which he writes down at the local library.

Isn't that hypocritical, you ask? "Well, naw, because I'm using technology against itself to tell people that technology is bad."

But doesn't the fact that one can't communicate technology's downside without using technology demonstrate that technology is actually good? "I dunno."

Hippie vs. Technology: the saga continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home