Monday, February 20, 2006

Dick Cheney apologies, takes Whittington to McD's



Just days after being released from the hospital after being treated for wounds subsequent to being sprayed in the face and throat with bird shot by Vice President Dick Cheney, 78-year-old Harry Whittington is being treated to a "big and tasty McRib" by his hunting buddy and assailant, Cheney. "I told him that if he lived, I'd buy him McD's. Just my little way of saying 'I'm sorry,'" said the Vice President on Monday.

When asked for comment, Whittington said he was "pissed off" that McDonald's had discontinued the Arch Deluxe sandwhich in 2001 and that "Dick's gesture would mean a lot more" if that were not the case. When asked to comment on his favorite sandwhich, Whittington told one reporter to "go [expletive] himself" and made a hand gesture indicative of some sort of probing. "I just got shot in the [expletive] face," said Whittington, "and you're up here asking me about Filet-o-Fish and Grimace. I'm 78-[expletive]-years-old you son of a [expletive]."

When asked to follow-up, Cheney told reporters that he understands Whittington's aggravation, but hopes that it will all come to blows when the two engage each other in the ball pit after eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home